MEDNR (Mediterranean Network for Rights) is a multi-disciplinary space to foster EQUALITY through exchange of knowledge and experiences.
– The network contributes to strengthening the voice and actions of right based actors and stakeholders through participatory dialogue.
– The network provides a regional forum for right based organizations in the region, to develop, promote and advocate for the values of dignity and equality.
– The network conducts and facilitates transformative experience sharing, cooperation and capacity development that works to promote the full development of human rights in the region.
– The network engages, actively participates, and facilitates collaborative spaces among various actors (civil society actors, academia, policy makers, and activists) through this platform with these values:
- Solidarity and shared responsibility among members
- Transparency and accountability
- Plurality and recognition of diversity
- Commitment to human rights and social justice.
A large variety of right based organizations are invited to cooperate within the network and organizations are welcome whether they work at the local, national, regional or international level.